Learning Spanish does not depend so much on where you live, but rather the method you use
I am thrilled to welcome you to the first Español Automático Podcast.
This has been a long time coming and I’d like to thank all of you who have encouraged me to get this podcast creation going. I hope you enjoy it!
In this Episode
Introduction| Show Formalities| What to Expect
Today’s episode (find it here on iTunes or Stitcher or listen to it above) is all about setting the scene for podcast Español Automático that is ahead. First, its format:
- Español Automático is a free Spanish podcast published on a weekly basis for language learners who understand Spanish but are unable to speak it. My aim is to improve your Spanish listening skills and get your conversational Spanish to the next level. The best way to learn Spanish is to listen in Spanish a lot. A LOT.
- I will speak spontaneously so you can hear true, natural and authentic Spanish.
- If your level is intermediate, I will give you the opportunity to read and listen to Spanish at the same time for FREE. There will be a free transcript for each episode. For todays transcript click below:
- I love creating resources, so be prepared for loads of gifts and surprises to improve your conversational Spanish. Today’s gift is very special: 30 Days to Mastering Spanish Listening: the Must-Have Guide for Podcast Lovers. It contains the best methods to teach yourself Spanish in order to get your fluency level up, so it’s both for intermediate and advanced learners. And if you want to improve your Spanish even faster, you can grab the audio version here: Yes I want the premium version!
- This free Spanish podcast will revolve around: tips for learning Spanish, Spanish culture and life in Spain, movies I watch, books I read, personal development, tips to use Spanish language to enhance your professional career, motivation to wake up feeling excited everyday and to keep improving your Spanish and your life (I am not a career coach but I just love personal development and career development. Plus, I am an avid reader, so be prepared for variety of topics!)
In this Episode I will also:
- Share why I decided to start podcasting
- Talk about 2 common problems among Spanish Learners and how to overcome them
- Show you how to create your own Spanish immersion environment right where you are
- Explain why living in a foreign country is not a determinant factor for learning to speak Spanish. Learning Spanish does not really depend so much on where you live, but rather the method you use.
This free Spanish podcast is for all independent learners that want to move from the state of learning Spanish to the state of actually speaking Spanish confidently, effortlessly and without hesitation.
My hope is that it will encourage you to develop effective habits that will take your Spanish to the next level; that you not only will listen to Spanish and enjoy it, but also implement the strategies discussed to improve your conversational Spanish skills, your career and your personal life.
Mentioned in this Episode:
The Español Automático system is based on my neurolinguistic studies and Spanish Teachers Certificate studies, as well as my own experience. I’ve studied 8 languages so far, of which I am fluent in 4, and I use all of them everyday at my place of work. During my years of language learning I have created a system which I have called The Easiest Way to Learn Spanish: 7 laws for speaking Spanish fluently. You can subscribe to this FREE 7 day course here. When you subscribe you will get audios, videos, text and workbooks - I hope you will like it and apply it!
Subscribe To Get Future Episodes:
To get all future episodes of the Español Automático podcast please do one (or both) of the following:
• Subscribe to us on iTunes here.
• Subscribe to our newsletter (for updates of new content on the blog and new podcast episodes).
Once you’ve listened to todays episode I’d also greatly appreciate you giving us a short review and rating to help us get a little more visibility on iTunes. Also please share the podcast with anyone you think might benefit from it.
Ok, now some cool quotes from this episode:
“My “aha” moment: Knowing a language is not about having good grades, but about being able to communicate”
Watch this episode in Youtube: