Spanish Fluency: 4 questions you need to ask yourself if you want to be fluent in Spanish
Today’s episode is about how you can create more time to practice to speak Spanish, how to become more efficient in managing your time.
In This Episode
You can listen to today’s episode above or in iTunes or Stitcher (where we’d also LOVE to get your reviews on those platforms if you have a moment – here is a quick guide on how to do it). Today we talk about:
- 4 questions you need to ask yourself to establish a rock-solid base for learning Spanish;
- How to design your ideal schedule and learn how to stick to it (+ I will show you how you can easily find 45 hours for learning Spanish);
- Discover your ideal style in learning Spanish, depending on your necessities;
- Advantages of learning Spanish with natural method and Spanish immersion;
- How to build a bridge between theory and practice to be fluent in Spanish;
- Why it’s so difficult to hide the truth about your language level in job interviews.
Further Reading and Resources to Become Fluent in Spanish
- DOWNLOAD THE FREE TRANSCRIPT: Read through the whole episode, from start to finish.
- 17-page workbook for you to help you go deeper with today’s topic
Today's freebie will take your conversational Spanish to the next level!
I’d love to hear about your thoughts and experience after listening to today’s episode. Let's chat in in the comments below.
Join the party at Youtube: