How To Learn Spanish If You Don´t Have Time? [+ FREE cheatsheet]
Are you so busy that you don´t any have time for learning Spanish? Are you juggling between your job, your kids and other responsibilities? Is your lack of time stopping you from being fluent in Spanish? Today we are going to find solutions for your busy schedule.
DOWNLOAD THE FREE TRANSCRIPT: Read through the whole episode, from start to finish.
In this Episode
- What is the key to speaking Spanish fluently if you don´t have time;
- Easy way to create a habit to think and speak Spanish fluently;
- Why having too many options is bad – a quick tip from Tim Ferris on automatization that will free some of your time for language learning;
- How to avoid the famous “mañana español”;
- Why creating rhytms in your life is the best way to learn Spanish;
- Some examples from my life that might give you some ideas on how to learn Spanish even if you have only 15 minutes per day.
Further Reading and Resources to Become Fluent in Spanish
• [FREE Video Course] The Easiest Way to Learn Spanish: 7 Laws to Speak Spanish Fluently. For more info click here.
• Grab my FREE book: “30 Days To Mastering Spanish Listening: The Must-Have Guide For Podcast Lovers”. To learn more click here. And if you want to improve your Spanish even faster, you can grab the audio version here: Yes I want the premium version!
Your Challenge for Today
Create the rhythm in your life to learn to speak Spanish starting now. To help you achieve that, here is your FREE template. Print it and start today. Do something a little extra and see what happens.
How To Learn Spanish If You Don´t Have Time? Our FREE cheatsheet will help you with that:
Join us in Youtube:
"Life of Riley" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/