14 Juicy Spanish Idioms to Sound Like a Native [+ free cheatsheet]
Today we are talking about the most popular Spanish idioms that will make you sound like a native. And it’s true, Spanish native speakers use a lot these expressions and phrases. If you want to learn them, you don´t have to learn them by heart. The best way to learn Spanish idioms is spending as much time as possible listening to native speakers, to observe what they do (and don’t do) to be able to improve your conversational Spanish. By listening to authentic Spanish audios you will learn without even realising it, and if you ever hear them in a conversation or read them some, you'll automatically make the connection.
In this Episode
• Is it worth learning Spanish phrases and Spanish idioms?
• Which Spanish idioms should you learn?
• 14 juicy Spanish idioms to sound like a native [find our freebie below]
Other Links and Resources Mentioned In Todays Episode
- DOWNLOAD THE FREE TRANSCRIPT for today’s episode: read through the whole episode, from start to finish:
How Did You Find Todays Episode?
I would love to hear how you found today’s episode. Did you like it? Did you hate it? Did you like Spanish idioms I have chosen? Would you like more episodes like this one? Please share in comments below!
Subscribe To Get Future Episodes
To get all future episodes of the Español Automático podcast please do one (or both) of the following:
• Subscribe to us on iTunes or Stitcher.
• Subscribe to our newsletter (for updates of new content on the blog and new podcast episodes)
Once you’ve listened to todays episode I’d also greatly appreciate you giving us a short review and rating to help us get a little more visibility on iTunes. Also please share the podcast with anyone you think might benefit from it.
We are now in Youtube:
"Life of Riley" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/