Spanish Subjunctive: How To Use the Spanish Subjunctive With “AUNQUE” [+ FREE reference cheatsheet]
Spanish subjunctive seems difficult to many students. Today I share a simple trick that will make you more confident when speaking Spanish and that will help you use Spanish subjunctive correctly in sentences with "cuando".
You can listen to today’s episode above or in iTunes or Stitcher (where we’d also LOVE to get your reviews on those platforms if you have a moment – here is a quick guide on how to do it). Today we talk about:
In this Episode:
• What does "aunque" mean and when should you use it
• The difference between Spanish subjunctive and indicative mode
• Easy tip: when should you use the subjunctive mood in Spanish (if you know 1 of these 8 languages). Download our Freebie here and conquer Spanish subjunctive today!
Further Reading and Resources to Become Fluent in Spanish:
• FREE transcript for this episode: Read through the whole episode, from start to finish.
• [FREE Video Course] The Easiest Way to Learn Spanish: 7 Laws to Speak Spanish Fluently. For more info click here.
• Grab my FREE book: “30 Days To Mastering Spanish Listening: The Must-Have Guide For Podcast Lovers”. To learn more click here. And if you want to improve your Spanish even faster, you can grab the audio version here: Yes I want the premium version!
Subscribe To Get Future Episodes
To get all future episodes of the Español Automático podcast please do one (or both) of the following:
• Subscribe to us on iTunes or Stitcher here
• Subscribe to our newsletter (for updates of new content on the blog and new podcast episodes)
Once you’ve listened to todays episode I’d also greatly appreciate you giving us a short review and rating to help us get a little more visibility on iTunes. Also please share the podcast with anyone you think might benefit from it.