How to Learn Spanish: 10 Practical Ways To Stop Procrastination [+free workbook]
How to learn Spanish if the distractions are all around us? Today let’s talk about the procrastination and how it can really ruin our plan and slow down our personal development. But fear not! I share 10 practical tip to stop procrastinating and take your Spanish to the next level [+ freebie that will help you] . Apply these tips today and see how quickly your conversational Spanish is improving.
In this Episode we talk about:
• What is procrastination and why you love to procrastinate?
• Do you fit the procrastinator's profile?
• 10 practical ways to stop procrastination and take your Spanish to the next level
Further Reading and Resources to Become Fluent in Spanish
- [FREE Video Course] The Easiest Way to Learn Spanish: 7 Laws to Speak Spanish Fluently. For more info click here.
- Grab my FREE book: “30 Days To Mastering Spanish Listening: The Must-Have Guide For Podcast Lovers”. To learn more click here. And if you want to improve your Spanish even faster, you can grab the audio version here: Yes I want the premium version!
- Subscribe to us on iTunes or Stitcher here to get all episodes of Español Automático Podcast
I’d love to hear about your thoughts and experience after listening to today’s episode. Which of the 10 strategies do you like best? Which one are you planning to use from now on? Can´t wait to read your comment.
Watch us on Youtube:
__ _ __ _ _ _ _