Drawing by @Mynameismau
Speak Spanish Like a Spy: a Dangerously Entertaining Way to Learn New Spanish Vocabulary (part 2)
Hello! Today we continue our journey of learning Spanish with the most famous spy in the world: Bond, James Bond.
I have received a very good feedback after the first part of this podcast. In general, all listeners liked the idea of an episode with a fun topic and also the idea of learning new vocabulary, Spanish expressions and Spanish idioms the natural and entertaining way.
You can listen to today’s episode above or you can subscribe in iTunes or Stitcher (where we’d also LOVE to get your reviews on these platforms if you have a moment – here is a quick guide on how to do it espanolautomatico.com /itunes).
- I have received some emails and voice messages from listeners who suggested some new topics for future episodes. Thank you for your suggestions! I keep them all in a special “notebook” with all your feedback. And if you too have a topic that you would like me to talk about in the podcast, you can send your suggestion via Facebook or via a totally free voice message.
- I am a new user on Twitter, but I have discovered a fun and easy way to give you more opportunity to practice Spanish. Everyday I try to come up with a short fill-in-the-blank-sentence for you to complete. So I invite all the listeners to participate (our Twitter is @PodcastEspanol) Here is the latest example, and there are still some hours left for you to participate. Please don´t forget to retweet!
- And the last big news today is that Español Automático Podcast has been featured by iVoox as a New and Noteworthy Podcast. This is a real honor and I am absolutely delighted! And I know that some of my listeners listen to our podcast in iVoox and has voted for me, so thank you very much!
Other resources to learn Spanish:
- Transcript: You can download FREE transcript for today’s episode here.
- The natural way to learn Spanish: The Español Automático system is based on what I've learned at University, on new neurolinguistic discoveries, as well as on my own experience. I have dedicated all my life to learning languages. I’ve been studying 8 languages so far although I am fluent in 4 of them, and I use all of them everyday at work :) I have created a system which I think is The Easiest Way to Learn Spanish - its called: 7 Laws for Speaking Spanish fluently (7 Leyes para aprender a hablar español sin esfuerzo). You can subscribe to this FREE 7 days course here, and we will let you know when it's available. The course contains audios, videos, cheatsheets and transcripts so you can read if you prefer - I hope you will like it and apply it to take your Spanish to the next level!
- Grab my FREE book: “30 Days To Mastering Spanish Listening: The Must-Have Guide For Podcast Lovers”. To learn more click here. And if you want to improve your Spanish even faster, you can grab the audio version here: Yes I want the premium version!
I’d love to hear your thoughts after listening to today’s episode in the comments below. And don´t forget to PIN and share the awesomeness in all your fav social media! Thanks! :)
Next week I will post a new and exciting episode! Happy listening!
You can still vote for the best 007
To participate, you just have to click below and choose your best 007. It's totally anonymous, you don´t have to leave neither your e-mail nor your name. It's just for fun. And please feel free to retweet it or share on Facebook.