Learn Spanish While Discovering Spain: Barcelona
You can listen to today’s episode below or you can subscribe in iTunes or Stitcher
Once you’ve listened to todays episode I’d also greatly appreciate you giving us a short review and rating to help us get a little more visibility on iTunes. Also please share the podcast with anyone you think might benefit from it.
Three important announcements:
- First: in August we go on vacations, so there will be no podcast episodes published in August. The next podcast will be online the 6th of September (episode 016). Mark the date on your calendar!
- Second: We are working hard to finish the FREE Video Course 7 Leyes de Español Automático before going on vacations. If you want to be the first to know when it will be online, please subscribe to the waiting list here.
- Third: we are launching the “secret podcast episodes”! You can subscribe now to get FREE extra audios to improve your Spanish. These aditional podcasts will not be available online, so if you want to get your exclusive "secret podcast" each month, subscribe here.
In this episode:
Today's podcast has been suggested by one of our listeners, Angela, who has left us a voice message asking for a podcast about Barcelona.
Barcelona has a thousand and one faces: cultural, architectural, funny, dark, the sea, the mountain, for the little ones and for those who love fiesta... Barcelona has so many different faces – and they all form a unique city with a personality difficult to define. It is best to discover it on your own but it is also interesting to discover it through the eyes of others. And that’s exactly what we are going to do today. Today you will see Barcelona through my eyes.
Fasten your seatbelts because today's podcast is loaded! In today's podcast:
- discover the most charming corners of Barcelona, a magical places, full of mystery and incredible stories
- you'll walk around the Gothic and Borne, discovering 2000+ years of history – I promise to make it with a little bit of fun ;)
- you will understand what Barcelona meant in the past, but also what it means today
- you will learn 50+ new Spanish expressions that will make you sound like a native!
- and much more...
Did you enjoy today’s podcast? Let me know in the comments below.
You can listen to the second part of today’s episode about Barcelona next week. Until then have a lovely week and enjoy the sun!
Further Reading and Resources to Become Fluent in Spanish
- FREE transcript for this episode: Read through the whole episode, from start to finish.
- [FREE Video Course] The Easiest Way to Learn Spanish: 7 Laws to Speak Spanish Fluently. For more info click here
- Grab my FREE book: “30 Days To Mastering Spanish Listening: The Must-Have Guide For Podcast Lovers”. To learn more click here.
- [Audiobook] And if you want to improve your Spanish even faster, grab the premium version of the book here: Yes I want the premium version!
An Extra Dose of Motivation for Learning Spanish: