My Super Easy Trick to Returning from a Vacation Without Feeling Stressed
You can listen to today’s episode below or you can subscribe in iTunes or Stitcher
Once you’ve listened to todays episode I’d also greatly appreciate you giving us a short review and rating to help us get a little more visibility on iTunes. Also please share the podcast with anyone you think might benefit from it.
In this episode:
How to balance private and professional life? Many people are asking this question in this precise moment... Going from the beach to the office is never fun. In today's episode I will share my thoughts and tips on how to avoid the post-holiday stress.
Did you enjoy today’s podcast? Let me know in the comments below.
Three important announcements:
- First: in August we go on vacations, so there will be no podcast episodes published in August. The next podcast will be online the 6th of September (episode 016). Mark the date on your calendar!
- Second: We are working hard to finish the FREE Video Course 7 Leyes de Español Automático before going on vacations. If you want to be the first to know when it will be online, please subscribe to the waiting list here.
- Third: we are launching the “secret podcast episodes”! You can subscribe now to get FREE extra audios to improve your Spanish. These aditional podcasts will not be available online, so if you want to get your exclusive "secret podcast" each month, subscribe here.
Further Reading and Resources to Become Fluent in Spanish
- FREE transcript for this episode: Read through the whole episode, from start to finish.
- [FREE Video Course] The Easiest Way to Learn Spanish: 7 Laws to Speak Spanish Fluently. For more info click here
- Grab my FREE book: “30 Days To Mastering Spanish Listening: The Must-Have Guide For Podcast Lovers”. To learn more click here.
- [Audiobook] And if you want to improve your Spanish even faster, grab the premium version of the book here: Yes I want the premium version!